Thursday 11 July 2013

Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligence Quiz Results

Multiple Intelligence Quiz Results

Taking into consideration the results of the multiple intelligence quiz as both a learner and a teacher I will need to improve in the areas of kinaesthetic, musical and visual spatial learning areas.

I will need to ensure that I appeal to the creative and active needs of the learners as I am so dominant in linguistic and logical learning areas which tend to focus on verbal and written work rather than active and innovative tasks.

I could use interactive presentations, creative and active collaborative tasks to appeal to the learners. In addition I can incorporate musical abilities into my lessons by linking theory and concepts of music. For example poetry has connections to songs.

  I'd love to hear suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment